Addue - Knowledgebase - How To Articles
These articles are meant as a reference and need not be read in sequence, except that "Getting Started: Rules and Rulesets" should be read before anything else. Understanding how rules and rulesets work is essential to understanding how Addue works.
- Getting Started: Rules And Rulesets
- Traffic Routing 1: Route by country based on IP address lookup
- Traffic Routing 2: Route by referer, user agent, or language
- Traffic Splitting: Split Traffic amongst multiple landing pages
- Conversion Tracking: Find out where your conversions are coming from
- Link Cloaking: Protecting the source of your traffic
- Concatenation: Combining Addue Rules
- A/B Optimization: Combining Traffic Splitting And Conversion Tracking
For any questions you may have which are not answered in the above articles, please feel free to contact our support at anytime at email@example.com. We provide fast, friendly, and knowledgeable support by the same developers who coded Addue and are most familiar with all the details of its workings.