Addue - Tutorials
These tutorials need not necessarily be read in order. If you are only interested in conversion tracking, you can jump to the conversion tracking tutorial directly. "Getting Started: Links and Linksets" is recommended before reading the other tutorials explaining the other kinds of links available on Addue.
- Getting Started: Links And Linksets
- Traffic Routing 1: Route by country based on IP address lookup
- Traffic Routing 1b: Route US & Canada traffic by state/province
- Traffic Routing 2: Route by referer, user agent, or language
- Traffic Splitting: Split Traffic amongst multiple landing pages
- Conversion Tracking: Find out where your conversions are coming from
- Linkless Conversion Tracking: Track conversions without the use of tracking links
- Concatenation: Combining Addue Links
- A/B Optimization: Combining Traffic Splitting And Conversion Tracking
For any questions you may have which are not answered in the above articles, please feel free to contact our support at anytime at email@example.com. We provide fast, friendly, and knowledgeable support by the same developers who coded Addue and are most familiar with all the details of its workings.